- I am a Ph.D. student in the Institute of Information Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, working with Dr. Yong Liu who is my research tutor. And My doctoral advisor is Prof. Weiping Wang.
- I received my Bachelor’s Degree in Northeastern University in Shenyang, China, where I am a member of 2011 International class (English) in Software College.
- My research interests lie in the general area of machine learning, particularly in large-scale machine learning, kernel selection, and graph-based semi-supervised learning. In facts, my works focus on generalization analysis of those areas and building effective and scalable algorithmic tools for them, to channel theory and algorithms into applications.
- Sep 5, 2018. A paper titled “Multi-Class Learning: From Theory to Algorithm” was accepted at NIPS 2018.
- April 4, 2017. A paper titled “Efficient Kernel Selection via Spectral Analysis” was accepted at IJCAI 2017.